PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION BELOW AND KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a student of Askham Bryan College being transported to and from any of the College sites I declare that:
1. I will abide by the College student rules.
2. I understand that if I contravene the College/student rules, in force for the 2020/21 session, insofar as they relate to student transport, my right to continue to use transport through arrangements with the College may be removed, my space on the bus will be withdrawn and further disciplinary action taken.
3. Should I be suspended or excluded from the College, I understand that I will automatically forfeit any right to use College transport.
4. I understand by signing this form that I am making a commitment to the College or Local Authority (as/if appropriate) for the 2020/21 academic year’s transport requested and obtain authorisation before any of that transport is used.
5. I understand that if I am refused entry onto a coach or minibus, it is my responsibility to make alternative arrangements to get into and home from College. Should the College deem it necessary to make arrangements for transport in these circumstances, I agree to pay any costs incurred in full plus and administration fee of £20 per arrangement.
6. I unconditionally accept that the College:-
(i) Is not responsible for providing transport where unavoidable delays/route changes are necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e. road traffic accidents and traffic jams.
(ii) Reserves the right to vary routes and/or pick up points/times for organisational or safety reasons.
(iii) That any wilful damage caused will be re-chargeable to the student or all students accessing the transport.
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT AT ALL TIMES WHEN BEING TRANSPORTED ON COACHES OR MINIBUSES: -
i) Smoking or the use of naked flames is not permitted (including the use of e-cigarettes)
ii) Reasonable standards of behaviour, particularly towards others, are expected at all times. Bullying will not be tolerated and any passenger suspected of such behaviour will be immediately removed from the use of college transport until a full investigation has been completed.
iii) The carrying out or consumption/use of alcohol/controlled substances is not permitted.
iv) Knives and other sharp objects are not to be carried on any college Transport under any circumstances.
v) The carrying of any fire arm or ammunition is not permitted.
vi) Wilful damage to vehicles or their contents or interference with anything provided for, in the interest of Health and Safety, is not permitted.
vii) Where seatbelts are provided, they must be worn at all times.
viii) Animals may only be transported on the buses if approval is given in advance by the Student Transport Manager and will only be authorised in exceptional circumstances.
By clicking submit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out above