Learning Resource Centre
The LRC provides a wide range of learning resources and services for students and staff.
• Access to over 40,000 print books, e-books and DVDs, an extensive range of print and e-journals, and the most relevant online databases for your course
• Help and advice accessing resources and answering your information queries
• Computer access within two separate rooms – a quiet library space with 14 computers and an open access area with 28 computers; Wi-Fi for personal devices
• Printing, scanning and copying facilities both black and white and colour (including A1 and A2)
• Off campus access to the library catalogue and online resources
E-resources are available on all campus sites; the majority of print resources are held at Newton Rigg and York, but all centres hold learning resources relevant to the courses available at those sites. There is also a growing fiction collection to encourage reading for pleasure.
The LRC is a well thought of college resource with friendly, experienced staff who will guide you to find and use information to help you with your studies.
|Mon – Thurs||8.30am – 7.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 5.00pm|
|Sat – Sun||CLOSED|