Sport (Team) Level 3
This two year course combines academic sporting qualifications with practical skills development, coaching and competitive fixtures and is designed for students wishing to develop a comprehensive overview of the sports industry with a specific focus fitness, coaching and leadership.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Principles of fitness and exercise.
- Planning exercise sessions.
- Instructing exercise sessions.
- Self-evaluation and personal development.
- Personal competence and scope of practice.
Four GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, to include two from English, Maths or Science with at least a grade 3 (D) in the remaining subject.