Diploma in specialist support for teaching and learning
This course will qualify you to work as a teaching assistant or learning support.
This qualification has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised, Level 3 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications.
There are units such as:
- Promote Children and Young People’s Positive Behaviour
- Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Work With Children and Young People
- Support Learning Activities
- Understand Child and Young Person Development