Signature of person agreeing to pay for the student’s accommodation
Parent / guardian signature (if student is under 18)
Bookings for students under 18 require a physical signature - please print and sign your booking request confirmation email and either scan and email the signed document to email@example.com or post/deliver it to the accommodation office at college.
Non payment will result in future requests for accommodation being denied.
If you have a query, please contact the Accommodation Office on 01768 893707
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION BELOW AND KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS
• If the student arrives without a booking they may find accommodation is not available
• If booked to arrive on Sunday the student must collect their key from the Duty Warden tel: number 07971 892692 between 6pm and 8pm (please note Brambles will NOT be open)
• The student must hand in their key to the Accommodation Office by 9.30am on the day of their departure
• The student is required to sign the terms and conditions of residence before taking up occupancy (first stay of the academic year only)
• Accommodation will be invoiced upon receipt of this booking form. By signing the booking form, the person named agrees to pay the full invoiced amount
All fields marked with a * must be completed in order for the form to be submitted.
Data Protection Notice
The information you have provided is subject to the Data Protection Act and as from 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). It will be stored on paper and digitally on computer, so the College can process your enrolment and for various administrative purposes. By submitting this application you agree to the College processing your personal and sensitive data in this way, to enable the College to provide you with accommodation. You also agree that in the event you are under 18 years of age, the College may contact your parent, guardian or carer.
Processing of your personal data is necessary to enable performance of this agreement. Your personal data will not be subject to any automated decision making and all data will remain within the UK/European Economic Area (“EEA”). The EEA includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The College will retain the data of unsuccessful applicants for 2 years, 7 years for successful ones.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time; but please note, that in the event you do, this could have consequences in terms of the College being able to provide you with accommodation.
If you have any concerns about how your data is to be used, you understand that you can contact the College’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or if necessary complain to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ .
For further details as to your rights under GDPR please go to https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr and see also the College’s Data Protection Policy available on request.